Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking into working from home

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:25 PM
  • 47 Replies

Hey there everyone. 

Does anyone have any real information on working from home? What options there are and whatnot. Any information would be useful. 

Thank you very much! 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DawnPratt23
by Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:38 PM

I have used Ratracerebellion.com ( Rat Race Rebellion) they have all sorts of job leads, with companies and independant contractor. 

alex_vittoria
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you for the info :) 

Quoting DawnPratt23:

I have used Ratracerebellion.com ( Rat Race Rebellion) they have all sorts of job leads, with companies and independant contractor. 

RellzDaigle
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 1:53 PM
2 moms liked this

I currently work from home and ONLY work from home. Now that I own my own business (teaching other moms how to make money from home) I no longer work for wah companies. But I did write a list of the companies I used to work for from home while I was building my business. 

Here's the post here. http://rellisedaigle.com/5-legitimate-work-home-jobs/

Good luck! Feel free to msg me for more info. 

KrazyMomma11
by on Jan. 12, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I do :) Its also a great way to go green and have a safer and healthier home!  Right now till the 21st its $1 to join www.changingyourlife.biz./bcasler09 

rissarin
by Gold Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Bump...
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 12:03 PM
1 mom liked this
I only work from home on days when dd is sick. I have my office most of the time.
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 1:54 PM
I 2nd rat race rebellion. But also add wahm.com/forum and workplacelikehome.com. Great sites for getting started.

Quoting alex_vittoria:

Hey there everyone. 

Does anyone have any real information on working from home? What options there are and whatnot. Any information would be useful. 

Thank you very much! 

teentotsmom
by Member on Jan. 13, 2013 at 7:20 PM

I do!! I am a Marketing Executive from home for an International Wellness Company, and we are looking for more Marketing Executives ASAP! I work when I want, and for as long as I want, and love every minute of its flexibility. Marketing is so wonderful because there is No Sales, No Calls, No investments, NO RISK---NO KIDDING! We are looking for motivated and passionate people who are willing to help build their business, and our team! If this sounds like something for you, please contact me at aliciarfred@yahoo.com.

I look forward to hearing from you to see if your a match for our exploding team I am blessed to be apart of! :-)

Alicia

BEXi
by on Jan. 13, 2013 at 9:20 PM

The link in my signature will take you to my blog.. I post random WAH opportunities on there weekly.

Money Hungry Mommy Blog

mdholt1974
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I just wanted to share a fun work from home job. I have partnered with the leading health and wellness company working about 10 hours per week, setting up customer accounts when my daughter is sleeping. If you would like more information I'd be happy to share. Leave a message with your email address!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)