Today's challenge dinner is Goulash.
Ingredients that will be needed:
- 1 1/2 cups Onions, chopped
- 1 cup Green Peppers, chopped
- 2 large Beets or 1 can of Beets, diced
- 1 cup of Baby Carrots
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1-1 1/2 lbs of stew beef
- 2 (6 oz) cans Tomato Paste
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
You can prepare this the night before and put it in the fridge. When ready to cook, put all ingredients in the slow cooker for 4-6 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low. If you'd like more sauce, you can add water or beef broth to the slow cooker before cooking. Serve with noodles and sour cream, if desired.
Will you try this recipe? How often do you use your slow cooker?
One member who replies to this post will win a CafeMom Coffee Mug.
If you missed yesterday's activity, you can find it here. If you haven't signed up for the 'Working Moms Slow Cooker' Challenge yet, you can do so here.
Recipe from http://www.mamaandbabylove.com
Photo from http://livelearnloveeat.com/
- The Working Moms Slow Cooker giveaway starts 1/18/2013 at 8:00am (ET) and ends 1/31/2013 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Coffee Mug
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 2/7/2013.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.
on Jan. 18, 2013 at 8:06 AM