'Working Moms Slow Cooker' Challenge- Day 7: Chili-BONUS DAY
Today's challenge dinner is Chili.
Ingredients you'll need:
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz) can pinto beans, drained
- 2 (11.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes with chiles
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato paste
- 1 (4 oz) diced green chiles
- 3/4 cup beer
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ancho chile powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- salt to taste
Brown the ground beef, onions and garlic, until no pink remains. Put ground beef and other ingredients in the crock pot, stir. Cook on low 8-9 hours or high 4-6. Top with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped cilantro, diced onions, and/or crumbled tortilla chips.
Do you have other favorite go to crock recipes you enjoy? Will you try this recipe?
One mom who replies to this post will win a CafeMom Shopping Tote.
Recipe and photo take from: savour-fare.com
- The Working Moms Slow Cooker giveaway starts 1/23/2013 at 8:00am (ET) and ends 1/31/2013 at 11:00pm (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with appropriate comments during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a CafeMom Shopping Tote
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 2/7/2013.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.