Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Welcome to Working Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:47 PM
  • 476 Replies
5 moms liked this

Hi,

Thank you for joining Working Moms!

Whether you work full-time, part-time, from home or outside the home, you are always welcome here.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pambunce
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2013 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi my name is Pam I am a full time working mom. I have 3 kids and a DH. I am a a store manager of a busy salon that keeps me for 45 hours a week with 2 nights or more a week I don't get home until after 8:30pm:(
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 12:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! You will find many supportive women here to give advice and encouragement whenever you need it

Quoting pambunce:

Hi my name is Pam I am a full time working mom. I have 3 kids and a DH. I am a a store manager of a busy salon that keeps me for 45 hours a week with 2 nights or more a week I don't get home until after 8:30pm:(

workhomesfi
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 9:06 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi,

I'm a blogger and I have joined recently. There seems to be very useful information in cafemom where I can find helpful tips and share ideas with each other.

Lilrebelmomma
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 10:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey everyone my name is Brittany!!! I have two boys I joined a couple of other groups n I keep seeing abbreviations like dh. Hope now of u would laugh at me but can you please tell me wht some of them stand for?
Ilovemyboys0321
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:03 PM

hello!!
I am a FT working momma that has been looking for support from others that work as well! I'm excited to be here!!

Slayton723
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Hello! I'm Sherri. I'm 22, live in NC, am married and have an 8 week old dd. I'm starting my full time job on monday and nervous!! Hoping I can make it through the day lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Slayton723
by New Member on Jan. 19, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Dh is dear or darling husband :)

Quoting Lilrebelmomma:

Hey everyone my name is Brittany!!! I have two boys I joined a couple of other groups n I keep seeing abbreviations like dh. Hope now of u would laugh at me but can you please tell me wht some of them stand for?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tlbmrf
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:40 AM
DH means Dear Husband.

Quoting Slayton723:

Dh is dear or darling husband :)

Quoting Lilrebelmomma:

tlbmrf
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2013 at 6:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello all my name is Tina and I am a working mama. I have a daughter who is 6 weeks old yesterday and a great hubby. I work as a direct care worker for adults with disabilities. I don't work normal hours so I'm away from my daughter for 40 hours but only 2 days a week a 16 hour and a 24 hour stretch.
Shanoon
by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:44 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi. My name is Shannon. I'm a full time working mom. I work for a credit union. I work 40-50 hours a week. I have a 2.5 yr. old daughter. My husband lost his job over a year ago and stays home and takes care of our daughter. It's very hard for me to deal with the fact that he gets to stay home and I have to go to work to support us.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)