Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Welcome to Working Moms! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi,

Thank you for joining Working Moms!

Whether you work full-time, part-time, from home or outside the home, you are always welcome here.

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

• To add a New Post to a group, click on the "Add a Post" button at the top of the group.
  • To add a Reply to a post, click on the "Reply to Post' button at the top of the post you're replying to.
  • If you're responding to someone's reply, click on the "Quote" button at the bottom of the reply that you're commenting on and then add your reply.
  • Once you start posting and replying on the Groups, you can follow up on your conversations using the links under the 'My Activity' tab at the top of every page.

Please introduce yourself in the replies below and then say hello to some of the other moms who've introduced themselves recently. You can 'Quote' their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can 'Like' their replies, as well. Feel free to send out some friend invitations by clicking on the 'friend Invite' link at the bottom of their reply.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'm always happy to help!

have a nice day ~Jenn

Here are some helpful links:

by on Jan. 17, 2013 at 4:47 PM
Replies (471-476):
Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Quoting Lucyluca:

Hello everyone,

My name is Liya. I'm a mother of 4 1/2 and 2/12. I work from home as a part time basis. My kids keep me busy than my job:) I am new for the site but, i'm sure i will get alot of good advice from all experienced mom. Have a nice day all!

Welcome Liya! What kind of work do you do from home?

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Welcome Reina! How are you?

Quoting Reina13:

I'm new here too. Nice to meet your Liya, I'm Reina!

Quoting Lucyluca:

Hello everyone,

My name is Liya. I'm a mother of 4 1/2 and 2/12. I work from home as a part time basis. My kids keep me busy than my job:) I am new for the site but, i'm sure i will get alot of good advice from all experienced mom. Have a nice day all!

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Sep. 30, 2013 at 4:05 PM

Quoting Lucyluca:

Hello to All! I don't know if my message went out already, but keeping getting to introduce myself. Oh well, again I am a mother of two boy and girl:) 4.5 and 2.5 busy stay home mom who works from home. Love to spend time with my kids and keeping intouch with friends. Get advice and try to raise my kids with help of God ! Have a nice day!

Yep, your reply posted previously :)

You can click on 'Add a Post' on the right side of the page to create a new post.

ShebyRobyn
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, my name is Robyn and I am a home-base business owner. My children are adults 27 & 23 years old. I have a 2 year old grandson. I am the stepmother to my husbands 7yr. son who we have custody of since he was 2 1/2. His mom use to have visitation but we just relocated due to my husbands Military orders to CA and I'm just trying to get use to the FULL time mom thing again and rebuilding my business in a new area. 

Cafe Jenn
by Head Admin on Oct. 3, 2013 at 3:00 PM

Quoting ShebyRobyn:

Hello, my name is Robyn and I am a home-base business owner. My children are adults 27 & 23 years old. I have a 2 year old grandson. I am the stepmother to my husbands 7yr. son who we have custody of since he was 2 1/2. His mom use to have visitation but we just relocated due to my husbands Military orders to CA and I'm just trying to get use to the FULL time mom thing again and rebuilding my business in a new area. 

Welcome Robyn. What kind of home based business do you have?

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Hi Malisa.  I'm 41 and live in southern WI - wonder if we're close!

Welcome to the group!

Quoting sonnyswoman75:

My name is Malisa. I am 38 years old. I live in northern IL with my wonderful fiance and I am a full time student. I also work full time.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)