Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Can't wait for spring time!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:59 PM
  • 16 Replies

I've already been planning my gardens even though I can't plant anything for months lol

by on Jan. 21, 2013 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rissarin
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:06 PM
Haha. Sometimes it's good to have a plan in place. You'll have enough time to tweak it and make it perfect. ;)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
levansbx
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:08 PM
Oh I'm right with you! I have lots of indoor plants for winter, but it's just not the same!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM

I hear you, my poor dwarf lemon tree needs spring sooooo much. She is tiring of being inside!

My DH is way excited for the garden.

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Tomorrow it will be in the 60's!!! I freaking LOVE this state. -7 last week and tank top weather this week. I will so be going for a run tomorrow during lunch!!

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:43 PM

DH had a cherry tomato plant that did really really well last year in our garden, so come October he moved it to a planter inside. Its not producing, but its hanging in there. I admit I will be happy when it goes back to the garden :)

Quoting Marti123:

I hear you, my poor dwarf lemon tree needs spring sooooo much. She is tiring of being inside!

My DH is way excited for the garden.

preacherskid
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I have every planting planned.  The dogs are put out back on chains every day this year, as opposed to having the run of the yard, so I get my whole front yard back, as well as space for a medium sized edibles garden.  I need a tiller, garden soil, fencing, and about ten to twelve plants and I will be set :). I love my White Flower Farms garden catalog :):):):)

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 22, 2013 at 9:59 AM

Quoting preacherskid:

I have every planting planned.  The dogs are put out back on chains every day this year, as opposed to having the run of the yard, so I get my whole front yard back, as well as space for a medium sized edibles garden.  I need a tiller, garden soil, fencing, and about ten to twelve plants and I will be set :). I love my White Flower Farms garden catalog :):):):)

I just about have my veggie garden boxes planned out, I'll just have to get another yard of top soil to top them off and add some good soil to the flower gardens. I would LOVE to fence my veggie garden so the chickens quit getting into it, but we'll see how that goes lol

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:01 AM

I am looking at getting some seeds, Steph can help me plant them.  Luckily, I can usually start my garden in January, and get some early veggies.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Quoting deccaf:

I am looking at getting some seeds, Steph can help me plant them.  Luckily, I can usually start my garden in January, and get some early veggies.

I will probably start a few things inside next month :-)

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Jan. 22, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I'd love to have a garden but it'll have to wait until we move in May

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN