Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

I'm going to try buying jeans from Levi's online.  I have such a hard time finding them long enough.  Wish me luck!

by on Jan. 22, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Replies (11-13):
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 6:40 AM

How tall are you?  Your inseam is over 1/2 my total height - I'm 60 inches (5 feet) tall and I have the opposite problem.  finding pants short enough - even petite is sometimes too long.

Quoting deccaf:

Yes, I have a 36" inseam, so finding pants that fit is horrible.  I have found some, and a few of the Levi's styyles work well, so I am hoping that in store also translates to online.  Cross fingers, I'll let you know.

Quoting leahbeah143:

I keep adding things to the cart at Buckle.com but I'm too scared to actually buy lol I just need to suck it up and go into the store and try some jeans on again. I need a super long inseam, so I can't just go to any store and buy jeans like most people can.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 23, 2013 at 7:52 AM
I'm 5'8" yes I am all leg. I can put a yardstick between my legs and it won't touch.

Quoting the3Rs:

How tall are you?  Your inseam is over 1/2 my total height - I'm 60 inches (5 feet) tall and I have the opposite problem.  finding pants short enough - even petite is sometimes too long.

Quoting deccaf:

Yes, I have a 36" inseam, so finding pants that fit is horrible.  I have found some, and a few of the Levi's styyles work well, so I am hoping that in store also translates to online.  Cross fingers, I'll let you know.

Quoting leahbeah143:

I keep adding things to the cart at Buckle.com but I'm too scared to actually buy lol I just need to suck it up and go into the store and try some jeans on again. I need a super long inseam, so I can't just go to any store and buy jeans like most people can.

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
allyn9
by Carey on Jan. 25, 2013 at 3:31 AM

Good luck - let us know how it works out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN