Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Do you use cloth diapers?

Posted by   + Show Post

As a working Mom, I woud like to know what you do.  We are expecting and I wish I would cloth diaper, but is this acceptable, have you been able to find child care that will be a part of cloth diapering? Any suggestions/ ideas would help!

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 8:40 AM
Replies (21-25):
Luisa621
by Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Thank you ladies for all the input, I have come to the conclusion that 9as long as DH is on board) whomever we choose to care for our baby will have to be okay with cloth diapering since it seems to be such common practice nowadays, I hope it is not an issue.

allyn9
by Carey on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:29 PM

My kids are well beyond diapering, but I used disposables for both of them.

NeOnPrInCeSs3
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 5:10 PM

I am a working mom and I started cloth diapering my daughter when she was 9-10 months old and I must say I love it. Its cheaper then having to go and buy a box of diapers every 2 weeks. Although I never cloth diapered my boys because I never knew about cloth dipes until my daughter was born.

bethatperson
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:12 PM

I used cloth diapers for my first of 3 children. It is kind of a pain to do and in my opinion not worth all the effort and work involved. I don't see many daycare facilities taking the time to change babies more and I really wouldn't want anyone else coming near my baby with a safety pin anyways.

Would you like to work from home? www.livinganne.com

christyg
by on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:52 PM

There are no safety pins anymore :)

Quoting bethatperson:

I used cloth diapers for my first of 3 children. It is kind of a pain to do and in my opinion not worth all the effort and work involved. I don't see many daycare facilities taking the time to change babies more and I really wouldn't want anyone else coming near my baby with a safety pin anyways.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN