Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Bored at work today....

Posted by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM
  • 9 Replies

I work at a Housing Authority that does the Section 8 Rental Assistance Program. I am a Program Clerk and I also do property management for senior housing. Usually, work is rush rush rush. But I got all caught up and now I have nothing to do! And of course there is a Board Meeting today and I dont want to look bored. Oh well.

How is your day going? plans?

by on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I have stuff to do too but I woke up at 2:30am coughing and couldn't get back to sleep. I'd love to shut my door and go to sleep for a little bit.

peacemom28
by New Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM

oh no are you sick?

Quoting M4LG5:

I have stuff to do too but I woke up at 2:30am coughing and couldn't get back to sleep. I'd love to shut my door and go to sleep for a little bit.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:45 PM

Busy!  Doing not only my job, but also someone else's!!!  ANd dealing with year end, month end, and some personal crap.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Jan. 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM

I was last week.  I had that cold/flu thing that wiped me out and now I have that after-cold cough that lingers for days.  It's gotten better but it still wakes me up from time to time.

Quoting peacemom28:

oh no are you sick?

Quoting M4LG5:

leahbeah143
by Leah on Jan. 24, 2013 at 1:20 PM

actually keeping slightly busy today, which is a good thing. I am starving though!! lol

flutter523
by Tracy on Jan. 24, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Today was blah. I've mentally checked out at work, especially since I just get cussed at and threatened anyway. One of my students threatened to punch me and kick me in the stomach (I'm 6 months pregnant) today so that had me all worked up. He's one that would do it without question to
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 7:23 PM

I was so bored. I finished this task I had been working on for a week and then my brain just turned off.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Busy, I worked at the pharmacy until 3:30, it was nuts. Then I rushed home to bring ds to the doctor and of course I was 10 minutes late. We finally got out of there an hour later and I ran to Walmart to get dog shampoo because some how my dogs got fleas.

Luckily ds isn't "sick" and it should work itself out (his cough sounds horrible), the dogs were bathed, and I am finally relaxing.

allyn9
by Carey on Jan. 27, 2013 at 7:39 PM

I am on vacation so other than a bit of rain, I am having a great day just relaxing. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)