Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms
I work my one job mon-thu 9-3 and sun 6-2:30 so i am able to drop off and pick her up from the bus. I have been at job #1 for 5 1/2 years. I am only part time which they are not making anybody full time. I recently got a fri -sun job...I work PT as well. I am gone fri,sat and work a double Sunday. It's about 400-600 extra a month but I miss out on the whole weekend with DD and DH. I dread and cringe working at job #2 and I feel although the money is extra I am missing out....help. Any help or words? I am torn.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 25, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Replies (11-13):
MayMommy07
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:16 PM
Well DH has told me do what I want but then throws in the guilt trip and says well you want to keep ur car and do extra things. ? We can survive on his...plus my other job. He even said he feels like a divorced dad-meaning I drop DD off to him ( he helps out his buddy at a car shop) and I never see him on his days off.... I truly appreciate your thoughts ladies....it's hard to be a working mom and take care of the family, household and yourself!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
allyn9
by Carey on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

If the money from the extra job isn't a necessity, I would not do it.  If the money is important, I would begin to take the time to ook for a full time job instead of the part time one you now have.  

kats642
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 9:52 AM

Hi, my name is Kathy I am a stay at home mom, I work from home and love it. Working for this company is the best decision I ever made! It allows me to be home for my daughter and make a great income at the same time. You can do this anytime, around your family's schedule, day or night and be home with your daughter at the same time. All you need is a computer.
Contact me(Kathy) at kats642@gmail.com to get started today
instantmoneynetwork.com/Kathy642

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)