Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Great day :)

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:05 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
Man, it feels good to be home after being away all week for work. In the past I would often come home to a messy house & a pile of laundry but this time I left a spotless house & empty laundry baskets and came home to exactly the same thing. PLUS the tax forms came in while I was gone, so I get to do the taxes this weekend (which I love). Yeah!

How does your weekend look?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WonderWomanSV
by Stacey on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:25 AM

I'm working all weekend :( And at home I'll be trying to kick my 6yo's attitude out of here. Ever since he turned 6, he's been a handful. So I'm going to try to give him lots of attention and see if that works. If not, he'll be spending lots of time in the corner.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:28 AM
I am glad the trip went well!

Lots of schoolwork for me I as I am behind after that yucky flu incapacitated me! I am now behind!
MayMommy07
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 8:33 AM
Working this weekend. Working tonight and then a double tomm. It's always nice to come home to a clean house! :)
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:52 AM
Rainy! So no trip to sea world with dd and gs. Birthday party for sil. Lots of inside play.
tddncw2010
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM
I should get off my ass and pick up my sons room so that the toys in the living room can go back in his room and then finish picking up the living room. We have to get all the furniture out of the living room before friday. We are getting new carpet
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:10 AM

New carpet - yeah!

Quoting tddncw2010:

I should get off my ass and pick up my sons room so that the toys in the living room can go back in his room and then finish picking up the living room. We have to get all the furniture out of the living room before friday. We are getting new carpet

tddncw2010
by New Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:29 AM
We are forcing our realtors to put it in. We can't afford to move and I refused to pay the same amount of rent for an unremodeled apartment that people were payinh for a remodeled one. They are replacing the carpet and completely redoing both bathrooms while we are out of town the first week of february

Quoting the3Rs:

New carpet - yeah!

Quoting tddncw2010:

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Even better that it's note *technically* on your dime!  :)

Quoting tddncw2010:

We are forcing our realtors to put it in. We can't afford to move and I refused to pay the same amount of rent for an unremodeled apartment that people were payinh for a remodeled one. They are replacing the carpet and completely redoing both bathrooms while we are out of town the first week of february

Quoting the3Rs:

New carpet - yeah!

Quoting tddncw2010:

LilAsMom526
by Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this
Well I switched days of working. I took yesterday off and am working today. Not A big deal for me I love my clients :) than spend time with my son tonight after work when I get home. Go see a counselor tomorrow in the morning. Just have a talk. I want this for myself. see if it'll help me with some feelings inside I've been having. Than after that me and my son are going to drive down to Fairborn, Ohio to visit friends of ours :)
levansbx
by Bronze Member on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:54 PM
Nice!
We're cleaning and redoing our morning rim this weekend. I'll probably have to work at some point.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN