Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Stay at home work?

Posted by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM
  • 14 Replies
I have thinking an dtryin gto find a stay at home job that would be comparable to the income I have but I dont know where to start anyone have any suggestions. I live in the dallas, tx area if that helps. Thank you for any suggestions.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
I.heart.my.kids
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 8:39 PM

800flowers pays $9 an hour

mykidsmom75067
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:49 PM
Hilton worldwide.com\careers
mykidsmom75067
by New Member on Jan. 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Hilton worldwide.com\careers. They do work at home reservations positions. I started as a W@H agent 2 yrs ago and i am now in management. Awesome company
Maggiesmommy10
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Thanks I'll look into those.
Leetzie
by New Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Would you be interested in Tastefully Simple?  We offer tastings, recipes and meal solutions for our easy to prepare gourmet style food.  I worked outside of the home until I found Tastefully Simple.  After two months I was able to stay home full time with my kids.  Now over 2 1/2 years later I am still at home and bring in a nice income plus my family is eating better bc of TS.  I would be happy to tell you more.  Feel free to message me.

allyn9
by Carey on Jan. 28, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I'm no help, sorry.

kflemino22
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:11 PM

www.myubam.com/u3330 

I stay at home and sell Usborne Books.  Company has been around for 25 years and these books are fantastic and quality of the books is far above that of other books.  Message me if interested or check out my website above.  Best part is you work as much or little as you want and around your schedule.

~Kim

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Check out sites like those below for leads.  There are lots of WAH jobs out there, and many people work 2 or 3 of them to meet their income needs.  I am fortunate to work full time/salary from home, but I got my start doing some of the smaller 'gigs'.

- wahm.com/forums (telecommuting forum)

- ratracerebellion.com

- workplacelikehome.com

- virtualvocations.com (you can see jobs, but have to pay to get contact info.  However, it IS a legit site).

rhoopes
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:03 PM

if you are looking for a business then try La Bella Baskets.   We just launched our new La Bella Baskets and now we have 5 different ways to earn income, new compensation plan and leadership opportunities. If interested check out my site at  http://www.robinhoopes.labellabaskets.com/earnincome.php  Check out the video, it goes into detail about who we are and how to earn money.  This is a business opportunity not a job.

MsChris5201
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:41 PM

http://www.facebook.com/wholewellnessconcept   http://wholewellness.momsmakemore.com

I work from home with a wonderful company called Melaleuca.  They are a 27 year-old wellness company that makes products that are safer for you home, your family, and the environment.  Working from home you simply work as an advertising agent and introduce others to the company and their products.  I would be more than happy to talk to you about the company and its products without obligation.  I love the products and what I do so I am always happy to share it with others. 

And if this doesn't work for you I am more than happy to share some of the other sites that I have checked out with you.  I'm here to help in any way that I can.  =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN