Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

I really hate *vent*

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM
  • 5 Replies
1 mom liked this

SAHM vs WM posts. I hate the misconceptions that people seem to have about working mums. I hate that people assume I spend NO time with my children when that is far from the case. How people assume working mums view their children as burdens. It really boils my blood. And I know, it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks but gah!! I can't take the stupid assumptions and ignorance any longer!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Nicole1357
by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Since I have experienced both, I can see that each has it's challenges. It's naive to think otherwise and ignorant to judge others.  

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:04 PM
1 mom liked this
Agreed, I wish people would just embrace the fact that there are so many ways to raise children and be a good mom!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:07 PM

I agree! We each have to do what is best for our children.

allyn9
by Carey on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:10 AM

I hear you.  I've worked since I was 16, but had the "luxury" of being a teacher for years so I was a stay at home mom many summers.  BUT - no matter what the season, family always came first, so when I was home after a day of work, family was the point of focus until the kids went to bed and only then did I take time for other things (like schoolwork).   

bethatperson
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 4:29 PM

I agree! Everyone can't be June Cleaver! All you can do is Do your Best and ignore the idiots out there! I know, it is much easier said than done!

Would you like to work from home? www.livinganne.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN