Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

What do you do for work?

Posted by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:42 PM
  • 3 Replies

Hi everyone I'm Andrea, i'm 26 years old. I have recently been in a drowning accidents causing me to have brain damage! I now work at home making my own schedules and hours, I love not having to deal with a boss or mean and rude co-workers and let me know tell you the DRAMA is no longer in my life!! i don't have any inventory i dont do direct deliveries i dont go door to door and i dont have to deal with those scam business on the internet! If you would like to hear more about it let me know :) www.evmamas.com/andrea

What do you do for work?

by on Jan. 31, 2013 at 11:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MsMimna
by Member on Feb. 1, 2013 at 10:31 AM
1 mom liked this

Sorry to hear about your accident, but happy to know you are doing well :)

I was an Office Manager for a Property Managment Company in a college town until I was diagnosed with Lupus.....now I can't work anymore. I really miss it !! I loved my job, working with people and helping solve issues, getting them in a new home for awhile. It just got too hard and painful after time and now I'm going crazy.....

celticgodess
by Member on Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this

I am a store manager at Party City.  LOTS of dealing with people, both good and BAD :)

EvAndrea86
by New Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I work from home, I'm seeking Marketing executives right now that want to work from home! They set there own hours and schedules. If your interested please contact me www.evmamas.com/andrea

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN