Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

sharing! :)

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM
  • 7 Replies

Soo this up coming week I'm finally going back to work, it's been two month! and I am so excited and everyone  is missing me and wanting me back very badly!! :)) yayy... can't wait!! Plus we got two new hostess, and I heard some rummers... hehee..

anyways, I have my six week appt on monday. and wanted to know what should I expect there?? :)

by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Nighttiger
by Ashley on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Nothing much. She just checked me out to make sure I was healing ok with the stiches I had to get and then sent me with my back to work paper work. 

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratz on getting back to work BTW :) I had to go back full time at 6 weeks. Its tough, but nice to get back in the swing of things as well.

iansmommy9
by Bronze Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Same here. I wasn't released until 9 weeks because I had a c-section. I had 18 weeks off and went back to a ton of changes. 

Quoting Nighttiger:

Nothing much. She just checked me out to make sure I was healing ok with the stiches I had to get and then sent me with my back to work paper work. 

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:27 AM

I had a c-section also and would have loved a couple extra weeks off. I was back to work at 6 weeks though.

Quoting iansmommy9:

Same here. I wasn't released until 9 weeks because I had a c-section. I had 18 weeks off and went back to a ton of changes. 

Quoting Nighttiger:

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Mine was just a check to make sure my stitches healed right and that I was okay, no PPD or anything.  They were sad that I didn't bring baby, though.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:57 AM

congrats on going back to work!

Emiliush
by New Member on Feb. 4, 2013 at 1:11 PM

thankkks i know right.. but im kinda mad!!! the dumb manager scedhules me on the busiesst days!!! friday and saturday... NIGHT [im a host a sport bar.] anddd not only that i told them i CANT work saturday. i told the GM about saturday. and he told me to switch with the girls.. haaa yeahh right good luck with that!!! :((

ehhh i mean thanks for going easy with me and just giving me 2 days.. but FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT.... after i just now gave birth and still kinda in pelvic pain... :( very maddddd..

Quoting leahbeah143:

congrats on going back to work!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)