Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I get called boss by someone

Posted by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:13 PM
  • 5 Replies

I get called boss by my cousin Eric,he works for my co owner and I.He started last week,he does the maintaining of the the shop fixing electrical,machinery repair and other repairs.So far he is doing a great job and I praised him for that.Fixed a milling machine in the fabrication area today,motor burned up and replaced it.Works fine,tested after the repair was done.My co owner and I pay him good,talking giving him a raise in the spring.Comes in on time too and Johnny on the spot.Plus he has his own tools,that is a must by my co owner and I since we don't supply the tools.Eric came out from another shop,he did not like working there.He is happy now,the pay and treatment.Eric does have his journeyman's card for machinery repair and knows what he is doing.

by on Feb. 4, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:19 AM

That's great that he's working out for you guys :)

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM

Glad it is working out!  Sometimes family can take advantage. 

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 12:05 PM
That's great! Sometimes working with family can be a challenge, glad it's working out.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelicav12
by Member on Feb. 5, 2013 at 5:56 PM

We get along very well.His tool room is organized very well,grabs the right tool the first time.Saved money too,had a place come out fixing the lathes,mills including the machines in the engine machine shop area.Don't have to chew him out for wearing safety glasses either,thinks about safety very well

allyn9
by Carey on Feb. 5, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Sounds nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)