Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

so much

Posted by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:16 AM
  • 23 Replies
I've been neglecting the group a little. :-/

One of those slumps has come around I think. And I've been busy with a new little baby at work and I'm looking into going back to school for something completely different from where I am now. There's so much thinking going on here, I may lose my mind. Ah!

How's everyone's week going so far??
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 6, 2013 at 9:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:00 AM

Monday was BAD! I don't know why but my attitude went south after getting to work and it just got progressively worse throughout the day until I got home. Pretty sure that's not a good thing. The last couple days have been okay though. Thankfully it's half over now.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Welcome back.  I'vebeen feeling neglected!  j/k  What are you thinking about going to school for?  If it makes you happy, go for it!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:09 AM

I've been terribly grumpy this week lol I'm tired, I haven't been sleeping well, and I haven't been motivated at work at all

rissarin
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:17 AM
Oh no! Maybe it was just a Monday. And yes! We're halfway there! ;)

Quoting trfgirl56701:

Monday was BAD! I don't know why but my attitude went south after getting to work and it just got progressively worse throughout the day until I got home. Pretty sure that's not a good thing. The last couple days have been okay though. Thankfully it's half over now.

rissarin
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Haha. ;)
I'm thinking about going for natural resources - wildlife management or park management. I love the outdoors and I don't know why it's taken me this long to think about going to school to love it more. Haha.

Quoting deccaf:

Welcome back.  I'vebeen feeling neglected!  j/k  What are you thinking about going to school for?  If it makes you happy, go for it!

rissarin
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:23 AM
You too? I swear I'm about to give up on sleeping altogether. Some nights I feel like I'm awake more than sleeping anyway. Ugh. The week is half over! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!! :)

Quoting leahbeah143:

I've been terribly grumpy this week lol I'm tired, I haven't been sleeping well, and I haven't been motivated at work at all

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:23 AM
1 mom liked this

My week is seemingly VERY long.  It's only Wednesday and it feels like it should be the weekend already.

I understand being in a slump.  I feel like I'm sliding into one myself.  :(

leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Lol I know the countdown is on to the weekend! I fall asleep just fine, but I wake up once or twice. Usually I can go back to sleep but last night I couldn't fall back asleep so I had to turn the tv on for a while. 440 am comes REALLY early when it feels like you've gotten no sleep!

Quoting rissarin:

You too? I swear I'm about to give up on sleeping altogether. Some nights I feel like I'm awake more than sleeping anyway. Ugh. The week is half over! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!! :)

Quoting leahbeah143:

rissarin
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:30 AM
:( slumps be gone!!

Quoting the3Rs:

My week is seemingly VERY long.  It's only Wednesday and it feels like it should be the weekend already.

I understand being in a slump.  I feel like I'm sliding into one myself.  :(

rissarin
by Gold Member on Feb. 6, 2013 at 10:32 AM
Ugh. That's so early! I hope you sleep better tonight.

Quoting leahbeah143:

Lol I know the countdown is on to the weekend! I fall asleep just fine, but I wake up once or twice. Usually I can go back to sleep but last night I couldn't fall back asleep so I had to turn the tv on for a while. 440 am comes REALLY early when it feels like you've gotten no sleep!

Quoting rissarin:

Quoting leahbeah143:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN