Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Going to have a talk

Posted by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
  • 6 Replies

I am going to have a talk with an employee of mine tommorrow,he works in the machine shop area and been talking "trash" about me lately.Rest of my employees like me as thier boss,I am nice when they don't get on my bad side.I had enough of it,asked me if I was going going to kill him and I said no with him thinking I am a killer yesterday  before he left work to home clocking out.I carry a small hand gun in my left pants pocket,I have a concealed weapons permit including the co owner.Had a word with my co owner on this and he was not too happy.

by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
deccaf
by Group Admin on Feb. 10, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Good luck!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
angelicav12
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I have PTSD from an abusive relationship,what he said will trigger it and I will tell him this.If he has a problem with that,can talk to the therapist I am seeing about it.

virginiamama71
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I hope he does not show up for work tomorrow or the rest of the week.

angelicav12
by on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I have thought it over,I am going to fire him,a couple of my female employees came forward telling me that he was rude to them telling them sexually things

virginiamama71
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Getting fired will probably be the best thing to happen to him. 

angelicav12
by on Feb. 11, 2013 at 6:17 PM

Fired him.Had him go into my office and closed the door.There was an arguement over it and I told him he was fired.Called me the b word too,Rest of the employees are glad I fired him,he was getting very annoying.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)