Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Do you prefer long or short hair? Is your hair the way you like?

Posted by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:30 PM
  • 23 Replies

by on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Neither -  mid length is how it is now (just below shoulders) every time it gets long, it gets too heavy and I cut it. 

My loctician is trying hard to convince me to go long, so I am considering trying again. But right now I think it is perfect length (I just got it cut 2 weeks ago) 

gumbeme06
by Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:34 PM
4 moms liked this
I just cut over a foot off mine and donated it all to locks of love. Right now at 8 months pregnant I'm digging the short hair ha ha. Normally I leave my hair long but I think I'm gonna keep it short for a while
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
M4LG5
by Valeri on Feb. 13, 2013 at 8:45 PM
Short....very short.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:30 PM
I have long hair. I LOVE my long hair, but I have no talent for doing interesting or fun things with it, so it's a bit boring I suppose.
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 13, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Me too but my hair isn't really long. It's right above the middle of my back

Quoting the3Rs:

I have long hair. I LOVE my long hair, but I have no talent for doing interesting or fun things with it, so it's a bit boring I suppose.

rissarin
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM
I always say I'm going to grow it out really long, then always cut it to about shoulder length. I think I'll keep it that length from now on. Save the hassle of length. ;)
annasmom1234
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:20 AM

For me, I prefer short to mid-length hair.  I have curly hair, so it just works better for me to have it styled to between shoulder and ear length.  My hair is exactly the way I (and dh) like it!  My hairdresser has given me such a good cut, that I really don't have to do much at all.

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I prefer my hair mid-length to longish.  I cut it short every couple of years and the novelty of it wears off after about a month.  I hate doing my hair and for me, short hair requires more time to do.  I like it the length it is now which is just above the middle of my back.  It's cut in a way that is wash and go, but still retains a style.

mamabear0791
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:33 AM

I love long wavy locks, but mine is straight, and too thick so I keep it shoulder to ear length with layers and thinned out so it doesnt get too heavy.

mickstinator
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:40 AM

I go back and forth. Lately, I've been trying to grow my hair out. My hair grows really slowly, though, so usually it doesn't get too long before I change my mind and want short hair again. haha!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)