Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

You will always be my valentine!

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:35 AM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

That is what my 5 year old told me this morning when I asked him if he was going to ask a friend to be his valentine. Maybe his mind will change in a year or two, but I am soaking up the love today. : D

Any sweet wishes or lovely thoughts from your children today? 

Michaela
Wife to Mike
Mommy to Mitchell and Brody

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
rissarin
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Aww! How sweet!! :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:47 AM

I didn't even see my daughter before I went to work lol

iansmommy9
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 11:52 AM

My 2 1/2 year old got the day started off in a totally opposite way. He got up early ( while I was in the shower) went to the kitchen, dumped out his valentine cards, and proceeded to eat his friends' Rice Krispie treats. I feel bad for yelling at him, but he knew those things were for his party. Luckily, I had enough extra treats to replace the ones he ate.

mickstinator
by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Quoting iansmommy9:

My 2 1/2 year old got the day started off in a totally opposite way. He got up early ( while I was in the shower) went to the kitchen, dumped out his valentine cards, and proceeded to eat his friends' Rice Krispie treats. I feel bad for yelling at him, but he knew those things were for his party. Luckily, I had enough extra treats to replace the ones he ate.

Haha! Little stinker! My two year old tried to do the same with his valentines favors. thankfully, he couldn't open the fruit snack packets so I didn't have to redo any. Terrible twos at their finest, eh? ; )

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:28 PM

My 2 year old was still asleep when I dropped him off. The most I got was when he grabbed my hand in his sleep before I had to get up to start getting ready. Definitely put a smile on my face for a little bit.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 1:34 PM

How sweet! No wonderful wishes from Steph, but she will be all kinds of hyper after her party!

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Awww that's sweet

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:30 PM

DS made everyone their own card

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN