Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weekend Plans?

Posted by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM
  • 30 Replies
1 mom liked this

Here are mine:

Friday: Taxes done 4:30 to 5:30, sister in town, possible dinner with her

Saturday: Expecting bed delivery, potential dance class if bed is delivered either later or early.

Sister in town, hang out

Hubby works

Sunday: relax?  Study for tests next week?

by on Feb. 14, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:18 PM

Friday: took PTO and letting my daughter stay home from school so we can go up to my BFF's for her daughters birthday party (they don't have school). After the birthday party they are going to a Valentines Day Dance, so she will spend the night over there

Saturday: meeting up with them to go dress shopping for a Ball the girls are going to next weekend, so they need formal dresses.

No clues what's going on the rest of the weekend, as far as I know, not much!

iansmommy9
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 4:26 PM

Friday night hubby to make a belated Valentines dinner. 

Saturday attend a home show for kitchen remodeling and shop for a new guest mattress

Saturday afternoon/evening start switching DS  and guest room...this involves converting his crib/toddler bed to a full bed

Sunday is church then finish up the room moves

Monday is a holiday and I'm going to relax while DS does a half day at daycare!!!!!

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:14 PM

Friday: Stepson's HS basketball game - away

Saturday: Other stepson's league HS wrestling tournament (location TBA-  LOVE that!), grocery shopping, produce and weekly meal prep

Sunday: Church, housecleaning (get the whole family involved), try to relax a bit

Also pushing DH to work on DS's pinewood derby car with him. AND, DH thinks we need to have a garage sale that is apparently just going to magically happen. No one is working on it, so we either need to work on it, or forget about it and take the stuff to Goodwill.

Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Nothing so definite 

Friday -  work 

Saturday -  laundry and cleaning (as usual)

Sunday- braiding daughter's hair - finish things that didn't get done on Saturday.

I wish I had more exciting things to do or reasons to leave the house, but so far nothing is coming up. 

MayMommy07
by Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Friday: DD is off from school..dentist appt in the AM....maybe out to lunch with my DD then hubby has a car meet at night we will prob be dragged to

Saturday: running errands

Sunday: work till 2:30pm and then finishing up DD homework..ready for school
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
preacherskid
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Friday night into Saturday: teen girls sleep over and Bible study

Saturday: baby shower

Sunday: recover from Friday and Saturday, start homework for next set of classes

Aaaaand all weekend long I will be cleaning and trying to stay caught up on housework.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Friday is our weekly family pizza & movie night at home.

Saturday is dinner & a movie w/DH while my parents babysit.

Sunday we have no specific plans.
Josie_P
by Josie on Feb. 14, 2013 at 6:55 PM
13 hour journey home. My flight leaves at 6:30 tomorrow and I won't get home until 5pm on the 16th. So I'll spend the rest of my weekend recovering from jet lag :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
calsmom62
by Silver Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Ds has basketball on Sat, take him skiing on Sunday. In between I will study, clean house, do laundry and hopefully clean and tune my sewing machine. Dont you wish you were me
??? Ha ha..oh and dh has to work.
ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Friday - hosting slumber party for my dd's birthday

Saturday - after girls go home we are headed to Richmond to meet my Mom for lunch & pick up my son (he is spending the night with her so he won't be here to bug the girls).

Back from Richmond we will 'Meet the Pigs' at Petco - my kids are dying to hold those guinea pigs then we will go to a Kiss the Bull fundraiser for our local animal shelter & pit bull rescue.

Sunday - church and REST

Monday - no school/no work - unplanned at this point

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)