Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Surprise...Picture Day

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM
  • 6 Replies

Our department admin got a call at 9:39 from security saying that we all needed to go downstairs to take new security ID photos. It's raining, a bad hair day, and these photos are going on our HR site for everyone to see. Yay!

by on Feb. 25, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:04 AM
Oh no, I am sorry.

I have a horror story about surprise pictures, my practice decided to do marketing brochures when I was pregnant 8 months with SEVERE swelling and fluid retention. I was 95lbs heavier than my baseline and for the next two years the brochures were all over the hospital. Haha!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
iansmommy9
by Bronze Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Oh no!!!!!!!!

Quoting Marti123:

Oh no, I am sorry.

I have a horror story about surprise pictures, my practice decided to do marketing brochures when I was pregnant 8 months with SEVERE swelling and fluid retention. I was 95lbs heavier than my baseline and for the next two years the brochures were all over the hospital. Haha!

rissarin
by Gold Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Oh no! I'm glad my workplace doesn't do pictures. Because it would probably always be on a day that something went wrong. Haha.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:27 PM

oh no!

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow!  A little warning would have been nice!

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Feb. 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM

Yikes. My job did that to me right after I started. It was the end of August in TX and we didn't have ac in our car so my face was bright red and my hair was wind blown. That picture was on my security license for 3 or 4 years :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)