Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Dinner

Posted by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:03 AM
  • 12 Replies
What was last night? What is tonight?
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Last night we had mexican casserole.  Yum.  Like tacos in a casserole.  Tonight is pizza (for DH and DD, as I am really not a big pizza eater).  I will find something else, maybe something light.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:05 AM

BBQ meatballs last night with broccoli, onion potatoes and salad

Tonight is sesame chicken and fried rice, maybe egg drop soup depending on how ambitious I feel :)

mickstinator
by on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Last night I made Chicken Enchilada soup. Tonight we're having a ham and bean soup. We're big on soup this week. haha.

dandylynes
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Last night I made meatloaves in muffin tins topped with mashed potatoes and green beans on the side.  Tonight , beef stew in the drock pot and homemade bread bowls (starting them in the bread machine).

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:23 AM

last night I had some cheese ravioli. Tonight, I'm not sure yet

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting dandylynes:

Last night I made meatloaves in muffin tins topped with mashed potatoes and green beans on the side.  Tonight , beef stew in the drock pot and homemade bread bowls (starting them in the bread machine).

I do those in ramikins. I put the meat, then some veggies, then the mashed potatoes, then cheese. DD loves it.
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Mar. 7, 2013 at 2:57 PM

We had leftover lasagna last night. Tonight I'll be making teriyaki tenderloin with mashed potatoes and gravy. I'll probably find some veggies to go with it.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Breakfast night last night. and I have no idea about tonight. I am so sick, lol, just typing this and thinking about food, I am going throw up. DH has to feed the kids or they do not get fed, haha, and that is definitely not his strength, but the kids love it, as Daddy's meals are filled with a lot more fat and carbs, haha!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
sarahfire
by Member on Mar. 7, 2013 at 5:24 PM

last night I made cube steaks in the oven with cream of mushroom and worcestershire sauce, with a side of mashed potatoes and corn and green peas and rolls.

Tonight I'm making goulash.

flutter523
by Tracy on Mar. 7, 2013 at 8:44 PM
Last night was grilled cheese and soup (wow really had to think about what we had lol). Tonight was pizza (bc I was to lazy to cook)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN