Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's raining!

Posted by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM
  • 9 Replies
And people in San Diego have no idea how to drive in it! On my way to work, there is a car in a small runoff of the river, driver standing in the blocked road (clocked by tow truck and police cars. Cops redirecting traffic, which is 90% trying to get on the freeway. Steph is having pajama day at school, so she got to go in her cute little jammies and bring her stuffed Caillou, and wear a robe instead of a jacket.
by on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:13 AM

It was sprinkling here and so jerk cut me off causing me to slam on my brakes. My full cappuccino cup flew forward and now there's sticky cappuccino all over the carpet in my truck angryI had Jackson in the truck so that didn't help my mood much either. I can't wait until this day is over so I can start my weekend.

I hope Steph has fun today!

deccaf
by Group Admin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Oh no!  Poor Jackson!

And it's horrible that you lost your coffee!  

Here's another, with a smile just for you! 

Quoting trfgirl56701:

It was sprinkling here and so jerk cut me off causing me to slam on my brakes. My full cappuccino cup flew forward and now there's sticky cappuccino all over the carpet in my truck angryI had Jackson in the truck so that didn't help my mood much either. I can't wait until this day is over so I can start my weekend.

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Awww thanks! DH was meeting me at my job to pick Jackson up so I told him to stop and grab me another cup. Luckily Jackson slept through the whole thing.

Quoting deccaf:

Oh no!  Poor Jackson!

And it's horrible that you lost your coffee!  

Here's another, with a smile just for you! 

Quoting trfgirl56701:

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:22 AM
It's pouring, the old man in snoring.......

I love Jammie days. Yay for Steph.

I am having major issues getting motivated to today. It is 9:20, and I have yet to leave the house, and I have a ton of job clinical site visits to go to!! Ugh, so done with feeling sick and tired.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:34 AM

oh my goodness, I remember living in San Diego and it would rain for 15 minutes and everything would just be flooded lol

the3Rs
by Group Admin on Mar. 8, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Oh wow.  So funny!

Hope Steph enjoyed jammy day!

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:11 PM

I hate mornings like that

2curly
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Had a crazy morning too, the only difference is that it was snowing here. Mostly just sticking to the grass, the roads were just wet.  You think people can't drive in the rain, you should see how they drive with snow flakes in the air. 

levansbx
by Bronze Member on Mar. 8, 2013 at 10:16 PM
Oh it's the same way in Ohio. If there is any precipitation at all, everyone is all, "omg I forget how to drive! Jesus take the wheel!!"
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)