Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Working hours

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM
  • 56 Replies
How many hours do you work a day/week?
Do you find it easy to work for those hours and later do housework when you get home?
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Swt7
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:18 AM
I work 7hrs each day but the truth that I work next to my daughter makes it hard since I'm tempted to check on her often which made my boss to hold a meeting for that,so I've got no where to keep her except in the daycare of school I work for.
Denisethedaring
by Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:32 AM

I work between 40 and 50 hours a week, 5-6 days a week.  OH HECK NO IT'S NOT EASY :)

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I work 40 a wee.  I find it pretty easy to do since I get off early (3:30).  But I also have school and want to spend time with the kiddo.  So housework gets done on weekends with touchups only done during the week.

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:36 AM

I work 35-40 hours a week.  We do big cleanings on the weekends and the weekdays are for pick-up and touch-ups. 

rissarin
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 11:39 AM
I work between 8 and 9 hours a day. Simple housework is done after work. Big stuff is done on weekends when I feel like it. Haha.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I work about 40 hours a week. I try to do one or two things after work, like throw a load of laundry in. Then I like to spend Friday evenings doing the majority of the weekend cleaning so that I don't have to worry about it and I can actually enjoy Saturday and Sunday.

andrea96
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:30 PM

40ish a week. I hate housework, so it's never easy.

christyg
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 4:44 PM

I work 6AM-6PM, sometimes earlier or later if needed. 

My house is ALWAYS a mess!!!
I'm changing things up in September and I can NOT wait to have time to clean and organize :) 

Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 5:35 PM

I work 40 hours a week. Some days are easier for housework than others. If I give a good cleaning on the weekend, there isn't much to do during the week.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Mar. 15, 2013 at 6:29 PM

35 hours/week. Housework is done through the week~ I break it up so that I am not trying to get it all done during the weekend. My husband cleans on his nights off and our kids chip in now too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN