Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Big mouth

Posted by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:01 PM
  • 8 Replies
What would you with a situation where someone among your workmates informs your boss about all what you do,say when you're at work.
There are some people where I'm working who tell my boss all the details of who did this or that,and worst part we can't figure out who it is since we all ask each other the same question yet our boss argues every time.
Any advise is welcome ladies.
by on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:33 PM
2 moms liked this

I would make sure that I am not doing anything which could cause me trouble.  If you really want to find out who it is, test them.  Tell one person something, but don't tell anyone else.  Do this with each coworker and see what gets around.

In my opinion, there is always a troublemaker in an office.  If you are doing what you need to do and making sure you are not doing anything to get in trouble, it will all work out.

LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 12:35 PM
1 mom liked this

We have quite a few here. Doesn't bother me. I do my job. The other ladies hate it.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 15, 2013 at 1:13 PM

my work is like being back in high school sometimes and it has gotten really bad lately. I'm really trying to just let it roll off my back but sometimes it's really hard.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 15, 2013 at 10:59 PM

I feel this way at one of my jobs

Quoting leahbeah143:

my work is like being back in high school sometimes and it has gotten really bad lately. I'm really trying to just let it roll off my back but sometimes it's really hard.

Swt7
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:26 AM
I will try this,because I really keep myself away from trouble.
Quoting deccaf:

I would make sure that I am not doing anything which could cause me trouble.  If you really want to find out who it is, test them.  Tell one person something, but don't tell anyone else.  Do this with each coworker and see what gets around.

In my opinion, there is always a troublemaker in an office.  If you are doing what you need to do and making sure you are not doing anything to get in trouble, it will all work out.

Swt7
by on Mar. 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Exactly Leah.
Quoting leahbeah143:

LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:18 PM
That's the best thing to do. Stay to yourself on a professional level. My childish co workers are old enough to be my grandmother. Literally. So I let them talk. I let my work speak for me and just hope that's enough.

Quoting Swt7:

I will try this,because I really keep myself away from trouble.

Quoting deccaf:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
LyTe684
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2013 at 2:22 PM
Lol. Yeah, I cursed at one of my co worker last week. Caught her leaving work on my cubicle after I told her I was busy with a phone call. She goes 'oh when you get a minute, you can do it'..

I said 'look up the damn account! Are you fucking serious'.

I didn't mean to, but I was in a really bad mood.. And was tired of her doing that. We have access to the same damn files. There is no reason she always asks someone else to do it.

Quoting leahbeah143:

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN