Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

TGIF!!!!

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:15 AM
  • 10 Replies
Anyone have any plans for the weekend? We're doing dinner with both my sisters and their families tomorrow. :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Ruth1027
by Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Just said this in another thread, but unpacking.  We moved a couple weeks ago, and we still have a lot of things in boxes that we need to get put away and organized. 

If I have any time left when that is done, I plan to go to Busch Gardens.  Haven't been in a while.  Miss it.  :)

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 9:13 AM

Nothing special.  I'm flying home today (yeah!) then the kids and I are off of school/work for the week, but nothing particular is planned.

M4LG5
by Valeri on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:48 AM

BIG plans!!!  Tomorrow, my girls have a game.  My oldest plays at 10am and my twins play at noon.

After that, we are heading to my sister's house 2 hours away to meet up with family on my mom's said for a barbecue.  On Sunday, we are going to brunch and then going on a boat ride.  My grandmother passed away 10 years ago so we are finally releasing her ashes as she wanted us to. 

mickstinator
by on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:13 PM

no plans! hubby is working extra, so i'll have to do some extra cleaning to make up for what he normally helps out with. 

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 22, 2013 at 1:54 PM

I'm thinking DD and I might do a movie night tonight.

I have to get a hair cut tomorrow morning

Other than that, not sure

HotMama330
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Cleaning  and might Skype with a CM friend.

Connect with me.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 7:44 PM
We have an annual Easter baking day at my sister's tomorrow. Beyond that the snow is coming in Saturday night, *sigh* so we'll be stranded at home on Sunday again.
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Work, laundry, cook, clean

flutter523
by Tracy on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Tomorrow is busy: fisher price store, egg hunt, cake decorating, nieces bday party. Sunday will be laundry and cleaning while I'm stuck home with no car and SO works
2curly
by Bronze Member on Mar. 22, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Easter egg hunt on Saturday.  Plan to do some egg decorating too.  Along with the regular cleaning and errands.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN