Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

any moms working from home?

Posted by   + Show Post

i have been searching for jobs that would let me work from home. my baby is going to be born in less than a month and i want to find something for after she is born so i can stay home with her and be there for her while making a good income. what can i do?

by on Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:52 PM
Replies (21-30):
Monkeymama930
by Member on Mar. 27, 2013 at 9:31 AM
My sister in law sells Avon, she has 3 kids so this leaves her a good scedual. Now her husband does work full time so it's really a part time job but she says she makes as much as any part time job and canals her scedual.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
stwolak
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 3:03 PM

I've been trying to start working from home since last September.  It is a slow process since I have 2 little ones at home and a full time M-F job.  I want to give my girls all my spare time and therefore I have a hard time making my business work.  I have made about $3,000 in 6 months, and that is VERY part time.  I'm happy with that as it has allowed me to buy things and do things for the girls I wouldn't normally have the means for.   This company I have been working for is GREAT!!  Here is a short video about Skinny Body Care! http://stwolak.SBCMovie.com

itworksgirl
by New Member on Apr. 1, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I am so excited to be a part of this group. I was just wondering if anyone has heard of ItWorks or use it? I am a ItWorks distributor.  I was able to make our mortgage payment after selling itworks products for only 3 weeks. If I can do it with 3 kids all under the age of 4 you can do it also.

ShyBrooks
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 9:59 AM

I work from home and love it. I dont have to worry about missing work to be with my family and the great thing is I can take off when I want. Right now I am looking for people to want to work at home. To promote wellness for an international wellness company based in the USA. Place ads, set appointments, answer questions and create accounts for people. For more information, please send me a message for more information.

down2biz
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Hey Becky,

I just started working from home and I am loving it so far. So easy!! P.s you never have to leave the house. I have 4 kids at home and my goal was to stay home with them and now my  dream is coming true!! :)

No Hard Selling, No Inventory, No Parties, and Compensation is great!! Click on the link below

Moms who want to work from home should check this out!

WAHMommy13
by Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 7:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Becky!!! My names Jacky, i am a full time stay at home mommy of a 19 mo old, very active, little man. I have wondered the same thing since my son was born and i looked all over the place to find a job where i can make money but still be home full time with my son. Finally after being tired of not having money and having to watch my husband take a job in a city 3 1/2 hrs away, i finally too action. I finally found a job that is 100% legit, gives you the ability to make your own hours, and provides income no matter what. PLease check out my site for more info and request an interview. Ill then give you a call and we can see if what i do is right for you. This has really changed my life and helped me be able to focus more on my family, let me see if i can help you do the same :) http://www.freedomathometeam.com/WAHMommy ~ Jacky **Stay at home mommy and successful IBO**
CamieJ
by New Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 8:17 PM
2 moms liked this

I am self employed as an insurance agent (starting with no book of business) so I feel like I'm paying to work. I also manage property for a client of mine. I love property management sooooo much more than insurance and an trying to find more clients to manage for. 

I have found a few things that bring in some extra money here and there. 

www.wegolook.com is a website that pays you as a 1099 contractor to take pics of homes and upload them on the site. Most are $25 each rush orders are $40. I signed up in Feb. and set my ange of travel at 25 miles. I got 4 jobs that month and made $130 that month. Then in March I got one job and made $25 so it's up & down but can help out. 

Drive Line Merchandising- they hire you as an employ and pay $9 an hour to reset store shelves in local stores like Family Dollar, Dollar General, etc. They put jobs in your que and you get to choose what jobs you can take. They mostly are Mon-Thurs. jobs. 

Narms - Pays you to do product demos mostly at (walmart in my area) and grocery stores. Which is usually giving out samples of food. A lot of time this is on weekends....

These are not from home but they are flexible and they are not hard to get hired by at all.

I search Craigslist a lot under P/T or ETC Jobs. in my area and surronding areas.

I have tried direct sales and those types of home businesses and that's just not for me....

kats642
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Hi, my name is Kathy I am a stay at home mom, I work from home and love it. If you are looking for an easy, way to make an income, I have the perfect opportunity for you. This is legit and all you need is a computer. You can do this anytime, around your schedule, day or night.
Contact me(Kathy) at kats642@gmail.com to get started today
instantmoneynetwork.com/Kathy642

Lyricgirl65
by New Member on May. 24, 2013 at 8:19 AM

I help Moms and others work from home and earn a great income!

Take a look at the info here  www.melaleuca.com/introduction

you can call me anytime at 631-223-9103

Gina

KimSpringer
by New Member on May. 26, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Hi Becky, I became a stay at home mom this year and as a result of months of research I found a great company that's great for stay-at-home moms. We have a very large community of sahm. Here is a video of one of the moms. Hope your search is going well.

Work at Home Mom Raven Starre Earns $26,916 in 90 Days Part-Time 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)