Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Are your Easter Baskets

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:26 AM
  • 33 Replies
All done?? and all the goodies bought??? , if you celebrate in this fashion. I am going to take a break from working on my online classroom and head out and get some things.

Wish me luck, as I haven't stepped foot in a store for some time due to severe nausea and vomiting, well that and fatigue *fingers crossed** but if I don't do it, we'll have no goodies, so here I go!!!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mireya926
by Mire on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Good luck!

deccaf
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:53 PM

Good luck!  I have been "done" except for putting it together for about 3 weeks.  DD gets very little sugar, so it's little books, crayons, etc.

mickstinator
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:56 PM

i bought a few things, but i always have this conundrum every year - the boys will have 3 separate egg hunts excluding anything i do. i really don't want to overdo it anymore than it's already being done. i feel like it's most appropriate to do nothing. then, i'm gypped of the joy of giving my kids the fun stuff. oh, well. i'd rather be gypped than spoil them.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I haven't done a thing lol DD is 13, so I don't know that I'll do a basket, maybe a bag with some candy and a gift card or something.

christyg
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

I am waiting until Saturday. I think I enjoy choas! 

Truth be told ... if I buy the candy now, I will just eat it and have to replace it anyway. LOL!

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Haha, you are smart.

Mine are spoiled, with little things.

Quoting mickstinator:

i bought a few things, but i always have this conundrum every year - the boys will have 3 separate egg hunts excluding anything i do. i really don't want to overdo it anymore than it's already being done. i feel like it's most appropriate to do nothing. then, i'm gypped of the joy of giving my kids the fun stuff. oh, well. i'd rather be gypped than spoil them.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:01 PM
The only benefit of being sick!! No weight gain for me!

I got a lot of craft stuff too!

Quoting christyg:

I am waiting until Saturday. I think I enjoy choas! 

Truth be told ... if I buy the candy now, I will just eat it and have to replace it anyway. LOL!

MansfieldMama
by Angela on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:05 PM

My boys are older, 9 and 15.  I got the 9yo pjs and the 15yo a couple of gray t-shirts to sleep in.  They are both getting some dark chocolate, too. :)

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:16 PM
That is great........but to demonstrate what a hormonal crazy pregnant hot mess I am, *laughing* your post made me start tearing up to think the day will come when my DSs' faces will not light up with pure joy over markers, coloring books, and bubble bath!! It seems so sad to watch them grow so fast!!!

Of course by that time, I'm sure I'll be ready for that phase, lol.

Quoting MansfieldMama:

My boys are older, 9 and 15.  I got the 9yo pjs and the 15yo a couple of gray t-shirts to sleep in.  They are both getting some dark chocolate, too. :)

MrsCountryMama
by on Mar. 28, 2013 at 1:17 PM
Good luck! Mine are done and hidden in my husbands trunk.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)