Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

"Growing" increasingly harder

Posted by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 8 Replies

to hide the fact I am pregnant.

Anyway I have a work dinner program to attend and I really don't want the pregnancy subject to come up there, as I haven't told a lot of the people who will be attending. But unfortunately at 15 weeks and #3, I truly have a small bump. I am scouring my closet for things that will hide my growing belly, AHHHHH!

by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 3, 2013 at 3:23 PM

yikes! try to find something nice and flowy!

rissarin
by Gold Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:14 PM
Yes!

Quoting leahbeah143:

yikes! try to find something nice and flowy!

Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mickstinator
by on Apr. 3, 2013 at 4:27 PM

uh oh! yeah, 15 weeks on baby number 3 can't be easy to hide! how much longer to you want to conceal it?

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Apr. 3, 2013 at 8:51 PM

You can do it I'm sure! The bumps that look huge to you doesn't look that abnormal to others. I had someone at work not realize I was pregnant until 28 weeks...and trust me I could tell by 11 weeks. Just wear a loose shirt and remember, they probably won't ask if they even notice.

Monkeymama930
by Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Wear layers and tell everyone your cold :-)
Good luck!
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 10:59 PM
Not very much longer! Just a week and I hope to have told all the important people.

Quoting mickstinator:

uh oh! yeah, 15 weeks on baby number 3 can't be easy to hide! how much longer to you want to conceal it?

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 3, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Idk which is worse, lol, because if they didn't or don't realize we are preggo, our co-workers just think we are getting really fat, haha!!

I did pull it off tonight though!!

Quoting Nighttiger:

You can do it I'm sure! The bumps that look huge to you doesn't look that abnormal to others. I had someone at work not realize I was pregnant until 28 weeks...and trust me I could tell by 11 weeks. Just wear a loose shirt and remember, they probably won't ask if they even notice.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 4, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Glad you were able to pull it off. Considering that you're so far along it's good you were able to hide it this long. I know people who started showing at 2 months (barely but we knew before they told everyone).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)