Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Organizing shoes

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:30 PM
  • 4 Replies
Where do your children store their shoes?

Currently mine are supposed to store theirs upstairs in their rooms, they get dressed and they put on their shoes, but this strategy is not working well. Probably going to switch them to downstairs, but just not sure where now???
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 6, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
flutter523
by Tracy on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:16 PM
In the my room with ours. He basically only has 1 pair of sneakers that he wears
chef_kimmy
by Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I have a toy box that I refinished and turned into a shoe storage area near the front door. We don't wear shoes inside, so it works well.

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Apr. 6, 2013 at 8:44 PM

The ones we wear all the time are always by the garage door. We don't have an organization. We just pile them up. I don't like to wear shoes in the house, so keeping them right by the door makes sense. When we do organize them, they go in the downstairs coat closet.

Loveplusmama
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2013 at 10:09 PM
We wear shoes frequently in the house. When they take them off in the evening, they put shoes on the stairs and then they go up to bedrooms when we go up to bed. It works for us.

If we didn't do that, I think a basket by the garage door or in the front hall closet would be what we would try. Adult shoes would still go upstairs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)