Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Currently looking for a work at home employment opportunity

Posted by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:09 PM
  • 5 Replies
I am considering returning to school to further my medical education...how ever, I still need an income during the two years...but something more flexible...I am viewing many of the past posts, but would appreciate and suggestions
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 8, 2013 at 8:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
HotMama330
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 1:46 PM

Are you looking for a job or a business/self employment?

Connect with me.

Tilly9798
by New Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:25 PM
I would prefer a job...I have a medical background in education...but would also be interested in learning of any self employment opportunities also.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Mommyof1_2013
by Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 6:17 PM

If you're interested in self employment, I've got a lot to offer! I'm a pure romance consultant, so I own my own business and make my own hours. Besides being my own boss, I get paid on the spot, I don't have to wait 2 weeks for a check. You can also get free product all the time, and get paid in jewelry, trips, and get a car allowance!!! Pure Romance is an in-home party company that offers bath, beauty and massage products along with bedroom accessories. It's probably the funnest job I've ever had!!! 

HotMama330
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Can you do medical billing and coding?  Many of those jobs are work at home.

Also, there are job bidding sites online where you can earn a bit of money.  And check out job boards online.  But be careful, there are a lot of scams out there and when legit jobs open up, there is a lot of competition.

Good luck.

Quoting Tilly9798:

I would prefer a job...I have a medical background in education...but would also be interested in learning of any self employment opportunities also.

Connect with me.

kats642
by Member on Apr. 15, 2013 at 9:38 AM

Hi, my name is Kathy I am a stay at home mom, I work from home and love it. If you are looking for an easy, way to make an income, I have the perfect opportunity for you. This is legit and all you need is a computer. You can do this anytime, around your schedule, day or night.
Contact me(Kathy) at kats642@gmail.com to get started today
instantmoneynetwork.com/Kathy642

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)