Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UGH!!!!!! What a morning I am having already!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM
  • 6 Replies

I rarely ever complain about my job but this morning I am ready to go through the roof.  The job I have I take care of all HR responsibilities for 4 compaines as well as the books, including payroll, taxes, Child Support withholding, recievables and payables, you name it I do it.  Well long story short out guys have been laid off for the last 3 months they just start again last week.  I am doing payroll this week.  Well, one of our guys decided that I wasnt doing my job paying his child support for him so he decided to call my boss and bitch to him about me.  Then my boss says something to me this morning.  I about flipped.  I do my job, I am here everyday almost always more than 8 hrs a day.  So when he gets back today me, my boss and him are having a little chat because I think my boss nows just how pissed off I am.  I give up alot of my time to make sure this guys have there shit in order and this is total BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  UGH!!!!!!!!!!! 

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:11 AM
I'm sorry. Why can't he make sure he pays his own child support? It sounds like you have a lot of responsibility and can use some help.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:18 AM

That really sucks when other people cause problems for you, especially when they are undeserved. Is there any way you can make him pay his own child support? Or do you have a garnishment order? Good luck - hopefully he'll back off.

paytonleximomma
by Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Thanks ladies, I am looking into seeing if he can pay his own.  I hate bending over backwards for these guys when all they want to do is throw me under the bus and bitch about how I dont know how to do my job.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I hope you can get every thing straightened out!

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Ugh.  How frustrating.  Stand your ground!  Hope your day gets better.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM
So sorry you are having a rough day.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)