Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Pizza

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM
  • 15 Replies

Do you make pizza or order from your local pizza joint?
What's your favorite kind of pizza?

I make pizza. To feed all of us takes 3 pizzas, and that's expensive. Plus, we don't eat pork so we can have a larger topping variety if we make at home. Our favorites are:

turkey pepperoni

roasted chicken with garden tomatoes and spinach with olive oil sauce, topped with feta

white sauce with garlic, chicken, artichokes, and spinach

by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:14 PM

We make pizza as our Christmas Eve fun activity.  Other than that, we either buy frozen pizzas and cook them at home, or have them delivered from a local pizza joint.

We have family night every Friday - and that ALWAYS involves pizza for dinner.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Friday family night sounds great! I wish our kids were young enough to do that. We spend our time chasing them around to ball games and activities.

Quoting the3Rs:

We make pizza as our Christmas Eve fun activity.  Other than that, we either buy frozen pizzas and cook them at home, or have them delivered from a local pizza joint.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Never too old to start :)  Our oldest is going into High School next year.  But, he's in Cross Country and band so they usually don't have Friday night meets or concerts.  My other boys are in scout which meet Mondays and Thursdays.  The youngers will be restarting swimming which is Tues/Thurs.  So...Friday is the day that works best for us.

Quoting adamsmom0116:

Friday family night sounds great! I wish our kids were young enough to do that. We spend our time chasing them around to ball games and activities.

Quoting the3Rs:

christyg
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:36 PM

I make my own most of the time, but I buy the dough pre-made at my grocery store. (real dough, not boboli) It really easy to add some toppings and bake it, and it tastes SO much better!

andrea96
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:49 PM

We usually order it. I like just about everything on mine.

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:50 PM

Pizza is usually when I'm feeling lazy so I have it delivered

ninamsi
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:55 PM

We usually order from a local pizza joint or Little Cesar now.  We do not eat pizza often maybe once every other month.

flutter523
by Tracy on Apr. 9, 2013 at 5:35 PM
I get it from a local place. I like just cheese on mine. SO gets pepperoni. We're so original
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Bubbie0809
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:33 PM

We order it -  I love to try new local pizza joints. The kids only like pepperoni or sausage. I really like Hawaiian or vegetarian pizza - I am trying to cut back on our pizza eating, so it is only once a month, but it used to be once a week.

ivf_blessed
by Bronze Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 6:50 PM

We use frozen on nights that we need a quick meal because we have something else going on.

Otherwise we buy from a local pizza place.

My daughter likes cheese, my son & husband like pepperoni.   I am not a fan of pizza but I will eat real Italian pizza and I usually just get a slice with spinach, feta, onions, peppers and olives.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)