Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Exhausted mama

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:45 PM
  • 7 Replies
Feeling alot of pressure at work since the company is growing and I know I'm up for a promotion but now I feel like an obligated slave to it! I love it but by the time I come home and be a busy mom of two grade schoolers and houeswife there is nothing left by 8 o'clock. Any advice on how to balance better??? I'm pretty frayed these days!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
Hang in there! Maybe recruit some help from your hubby and kids. Use the crockpot for dinner. Don't worry if the house isn't spotless all the time. Chill out and hang with the kids instead. They'll remember it and love you for it!
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:05 PM
1 mom liked this
And good luck with the promotion opportunity!
Jami1017
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I do all the time but I always have so much on my mind still. I need to CLEAR it when I get home so I can be 100 percent there. You know how you are supposed to have top 3 values in life? Mine are my health, my kids and my relationship with my fiancé! Hard to do when all you do is work work work!
Marti123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2013 at 12:34 AM
Just take each day at a time. It's hard, my balance includes working at something from 6am to 1030pm, lol, it is exhausting!
Vian512
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this
What I know is all work exhausts be it full or part time,but having a renewed positive mind has always worked for me and getting enough rest helps you to balance everything since the less pressure the more energy.
Vian512
by on Apr. 10, 2013 at 9:31 AM
It is my dear.
Hugs
Quoting Marti123:

Just take each day at a time. It's hard, my balance includes working at something from 6am to 1030pm, lol, it is exhausting!

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 10, 2013 at 10:07 AM

*hugs*

It's tough no matter what

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)