Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

not sure

Posted by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM
  • 27 Replies
If it's hail or sleet we're getting with our 33 degrees.
I was sooo over winter. I hate this crap.
anyone else getting in on this?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM
I'm sorry. It's a beautiful 80 degrees here
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:43 PM
adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM
I'm jealous!

Quoting cjsmom1:

momo3fgr8tteens
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:45 PM
1 mom liked this

No it was 86 degrees here today. Tomorow is forcasted for 92. I do hate that in a period of one week I have had both my heat and air conditioning on. Why can't we have a few weeks of moderate weather? Why does it go from 40 to 80 degrees in 24 hours? I guess I shouldn't be complaining OP. Where do you live?

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:47 PM
Ha! We have those temp swings in the same day. It was 68 on my way to work this morning. By noon we were in the 30's. This is central Kansas. I should be used to it by now.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

No it was 86 degrees here today. Tomorow is forcasted for 92. I do hate that in a period of one week I have had both my heat and air conditioning on. Why can't we have a few weeks of moderate weather? Why does it go from 40 to 80 degrees in 24 hours? I guess I shouldn't be complaining OP. Where do you live?

woliung8153
by on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:49 PM

It was 82 here today but tomorrow we are suppose to get really bad storms.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:51 PM
Hopefully the storms aren't dangerously severe.

Quoting woliung8153:

It was 82 here today but tomorrow we are suppose to get really bad storms.

momo3fgr8tteens
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Makes sense, lol. I guess you should be thankful that there were no tornadoes today. I know this time of year is suseptible to tornadoes in that area. I was so happy they turned the AC on at work today. It was so hot this morning and then around lunch time it was cold, had to grab my sweater but it was better than being hot. 

Quoting adamsmom0116:

Ha! We have those temp swings in the same day. It was 68 on my way to work this morning. By noon we were in the 30's. This is central Kansas. I should be used to it by now.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:54 PM
Our town was hit by a string of tornadoes last spring. Several people still have not gotten their repairs done. A few families lost everything. Luckily I have not personally gone through that.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

Makes sense, lol. I guess you should be thankful that there were no tornadoes today. I know this time of year is suseptible to tornadoes in that area. I was so happy they turned the AC on at work today. It was so hot this morning and then around lunch time it was cold, had to grab my sweater but it was better than being hot. 

Quoting adamsmom0116:

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

momo3fgr8tteens
by New Member on Apr. 9, 2013 at 8:57 PM

I am petrified of tornadoes. Thankfully we don't have them often where we live. I don't think I could live in Kansas. 

Quoting adamsmom0116:

Our town was hit by a string of tornadoes last spring. Several people still have not gotten their repairs done. A few families lost everything. Luckily I have not personally gone through that.

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

Quoting adamsmom0116:

Quoting momo3fgr8tteens:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN