Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

What do you mean it's not Friday??

Posted by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:00 AM
  • 10 Replies

I've been a day ahead all week. Sucks. I know it's Thursday but for some reason it feels like Friday. I'm not sure what caused it this week. Usually I get mixed up when I take off work on a Monday or something. But this week, everything is normal, except I'm living in the wrong day.

Anyone else get mixed up from time to time?

by on Apr. 11, 2013 at 9:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flutter523
by Tracy on Apr. 11, 2013 at 8:08 PM
I have plenty of times. These days I have a hard time keeping days straight with my schedule all off
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:27 PM

Yes. There have been times I almost missed work because I thought it was a different day.

Nighttiger
by Ashley on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:29 PM

I've been mixed up the last 2 weeks but last week DS's day care was closed for spring break, and this week his day care closed due to the schools closing from the snow...but we barely got 5" so I still had to go to work. I'm all messed up.

rissarin
by Gold Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 10:37 PM
Oh gosh, I swear I'm a day off at least once a week. Sometimes it's embarrassing. Haha.
2curly
by Bronze Member on Apr. 11, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I do that often get mixed up with the days.  This week has been a long week. I am so glad that tomorrow is Friday. 

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:01 AM

I do that every once in a while. There was one day I woke up thinking it was only Wednesday. It wasn't until I was heading off to work that I realized it was actually Friday. Definitely makes you feel like the week flew by lol

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 9:11 AM

I love  when THAT happens! I guess if you're gonna get mixed up, that's the way to do it. It's when it's Tuesday and you think it's Thursday that stinks.

Quoting trfgirl56701:

I do that every once in a while. There was one day I woke up thinking it was only Wednesday. It wasn't until I was heading off to work that I realized it was actually Friday. Definitely makes you feel like the week flew by lol

leahbeah143
by Leah on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:40 AM

my days get mixed up a lot

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 10:49 AM
It is FINALLY Friday now!
deccaf
by Platinum Member on Apr. 12, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I know that feeling.  My Monday class feels like it should be a Thursday class so I get all excited, only to realize the next day is Tuesday, not Friday.  Ugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN