Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Small Things That Annoy You

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:09 PM
  • 33 Replies
What are some small, petty things that annoy you about your job, workplace, coworkers, etc.?

One of my big ones is full button up pjs. I can take the three buttons on the bottom of a onesie, no big deal there. Same with full zippers, I love those! So easy. But the complete button up all the way baby pjs annoy the crap outta me. Haha. Sure they're cute, but when I have to unbutton and botton a bazillion (maybe not that many) times a day, it's annoying.
by on Apr. 25, 2013 at 7:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this

People annoy me!

Mommabearbergh
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:55 PM
When my co worker goes you won't make it till July being pregnant and working and I just wanna go bitch I have no choice I am the breadwinner. Instead I just go I think I will
skeeter1122
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 9:57 PM

My boss is a snoop.  She has been known to go through the trash under my desk

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:02 PM
2 moms liked this
When someone uses the last of something and doesn't refill it...toilet paper, coffee, paper in the copy machine. Drives me nuts!
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:42 PM

That's nasty. What is she hoping to find out?

Quoting skeeter1122:

My boss is a snoop.  She has been known to go through the trash under my desk

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on Apr. 25, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Yes!! That makes me crazy

Quoting adamsmom0116:

When someone uses the last of something and doesn't refill it...toilet paper, coffee, paper in the copy machine. Drives me nuts!

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:43 AM

coworker sleeping at his desk, taking a longer break than you are supposed to, not filling out all the information provided, not putting the correct information--not small issues

Shellness
by Michell on Apr. 26, 2013 at 12:45 AM
2 moms liked this

Nothing so far but I'm new. I love my job. I feel very blessed. I don't have a lot of interaction with the other employees. I am a floral designer for Michael's and I kind of do my own thing, have my own work space upstairs. I LOVE it there so far.

Monkeymama930
by Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:31 AM
1 mom liked this
When I get spit showers at work. Yuck! It makes me want to stop my work with the kid and go home right then and shower!

When my someone's taken my chocolate.

When a principal sees me and says welcome when I've been coming to the school all year!

When someone puts the juice jug back empty.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on Apr. 26, 2013 at 8:52 AM
When patients show up really late for their appointment. I know life happens, but thanks for f'ing up every single appt time for those patients scheduled after you.

Patients that hate the medical system and traditional medicine--that's fine, I respect them, but don't waste my time.

Physicians that make about 5-10 times my salary complaining about their workload. Hmmm, my schedule and day seems just that busy too.

Students that just want to memorize a lecture in a graduate level course.

Students that do think "hell ya, I can do it all" and work full time, raise children and them try to go to NP school FULL time. And no, I teach a profession, that after graduation they can kill people/patients if you don't know what the heck they are doing. WTH are they thinking???
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)