Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

there's an app for that!

Posted by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:46 AM
  • 9 Replies

Ok, so its been a rough few months having to deal with everything. I have now not heard from the school district to enroll DS into pre-school with them next year and the deadline to send in the acceptance letter is Friday (hard when I haven't received it). So I have to call them too. 

However, one good piece of news. Through all this, the audio jack on my phone busted making the phone think there was always headphones plugged in. This is a 3 year old phone and if I replace it, our bill goes up by $10 a month plus the cost of the phone. Something I don't want to do right now. However, calling your mortgage from work on speaker is not good. Yesterday I was doing more research and found an app someone created that controls when you phone uses that headphone jack and when it doesn't. I can now switch back to the hand piece on my own and my phone works mostly like normal. YAY!! Just wanted to share some good news for once! :P

So, I fixed my phone via an app. LOL

by on May. 1, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on May. 1, 2013 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

How funny that you found an app for that. I'm glad you got it fixed though

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:29 AM
1 mom liked this

AWESOME!

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this
There's an app for everything
deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Yay! Good to hear something worked well for you.  I know you've been having a rough time lately.  Was it a free app?

Marti123
by Platinum Member on May. 1, 2013 at 10:55 AM

Yayyyy!!!

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 1, 2013 at 12:23 PM

cool!

flutter523
by Tracy on May. 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Woohoo
Nighttiger
by Ashley on May. 1, 2013 at 9:02 PM

Its free so far. They say its trial but I'm not sure if its trial for their advanced stuff or for the whole thing. The cost I did see was 3.99 so I can deal with that a lot better than a couple hundred plus $120 per year :)

Quoting deccaf:

Yay! Good to hear something worked well for you.  I know you've been having a rough time lately.  Was it a free app?

rissarin
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 8:49 AM
Haha! Sweet!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)