Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Complete denial

Posted by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I refuse to get winter boots out today. So of course, i am freezing in my ballet flats. But really, this weather is so ridiculous. It was 80 degrees yesterday, and now with wind chill is is below freezing. I now it is silly, as I have no control, but it just makes me irritable to have such dynamic shifts. I refuse to find maternity clothes for winter and summer season, just crazy.
by on May. 2, 2013 at 9:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on May. 2, 2013 at 10:11 AM

I know how you feel. Yesterday it was almost 90 here and now today we're not supposed to get above 60. This weather just needs to make up it's mind already and stop being so bipolar!

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM

I some of my friends went from 80's to 3-6 inches of snow in one day.

Our drop wasn't as noticeable - 90 on Tuesday, upper 80's yesterday, 50's today and the rest of the week it will just keep dropping.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Hilarious - bipolar weather laughing

Quoting trfgirl56701:

I know how you feel. Yesterday it was almost 90 here and now today we're not supposed to get above 60. This weather just needs to make up it's mind already and stop being so bipolar!

deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Yep.  We are due for 90's today, 68 tomorrow.  WTF!  So Steph is in short sleeves, light clothes today, tomorrow will be long sleeves, heavy coat, etc.

adamsmom0116
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I hear ya! We had 80's on Tuesday, yesterday was 50's and wind then cold afternoon rain. Today it was snowing on my way to work. Of course, my son loved it but I couldn't join in the happy. It's MAY, for Pete's sake! Let's get done with winter already!

gwebkeijmmm
by on May. 2, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I wear my flats every season. Even if there is a foot of snow on the ground. I'm strange like that. 

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 2, 2013 at 1:57 PM

Lol I've been wearing flip flops since January ~ I don't even care how cold it is

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 2, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I'd be annoyed too

Nighttiger
by Ashley on May. 3, 2013 at 12:41 AM

LOL. DS is SO excited when it snows now. He grabs his boots immediately. I swear, can't I put them away for the year yet?!? We are on week 14 of at least 1 day of snow.

MixedCooke
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 1:07 AM

eh you should be happy you get change of the seasons, Florida generally has two, Summer and Hurricane season

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN