Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a slob...

Posted by on May. 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM
  • 7 Replies

I worked with this lady once whose desk area was such a mess. She was all the time eating at her desk and when she wasn't eating, she had some other mess on her desk. DROVE.ME.NUTS.

Do you work with someone like that? What do you do about it?

by on May. 3, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 3, 2013 at 11:14 AM
I don't do anything about it because it's my boss's desk that's a fire hazard lol She has papers stacked up everywhere on her desk and around her on the floor sometimes. I have no idea how she gets anything done.
andrea96
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM

I am that coworker. Although, I did clean my desk up at the end of last week, I still have piles of paper everywhere. I clean up after I eat, though; I'm ok with paper clutter, but not crumbs.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 3, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Not me. I need my work space to be clean or I feel overwhelmed

Nighttiger
by Ashley on May. 3, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I can't say much because I always eat at my desk. But, I'm also pregnant, so I kinda need to. :) Papers and things however must be organized. I guess the desks of others doesn't really  bug me much as long as I don't have to sit and work their. Its their space so its their issue.

MsMimna
by Member on May. 4, 2013 at 10:06 AM

I have in the past but I also came to terms with the fact that its not my desk and I don't have to deal with it so it wasn't my problem. I learned to mind my own business....as long as she does her work is all that should matter.

CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 10:59 AM

When my friend and I worked together, her desk was like that.  It looked like a tornado came through complete with empty soda and water bottles everywhere, stacks of paper, tons of random post its all over the place, etc....the guy sitting next to her would get so annoyed at the mess.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I am the one eating at my desk.  But it is not messy and I have a thing about cleaning it a couple times a day.  However, there is an executive that we all tease because his floor disappears a few times a year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)