Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's it look like?

Posted by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:58 AM
  • 21 Replies

Your week that is...

Work wise - I'm completely slammed.  Multiple launches going on, plus project planning for three major upcoming projects.

Home - much nicer.  No scouts...no sports...no field trips...no fundraising activities...so garage sales (LOL)...I'm really looking forward to my evenings this week.  Should have plenty of time to clean up, catch up on laundry and enjoy this awesome weather with the kiddos.

How's your week look?

by on May. 6, 2013 at 10:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CorpCityGrl
by Bronze Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I've got normal stuff to do.  I'm up to my ears in spreadsheets because I'm trying to compile movie data for 2012 and get it all out to the studios and cable providers before the end of May (and I'm on vacay the week before Memorial Day).  It's a pain because our system doesn't classify everything properly and I oftentimes have to go and look up box office data individually (at the moment it's about 217 movies). 

I also don't know if I have to go to a conference on Wednesday yet, which is annoying me because I'd like to work out my schedule if I have to go since I would have to go across town from our office for it.

Home - seems calmer.  I've got nothing going on and only have Mother's Day weekend to look forward to. 

deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Work: Continue input on monthly stuff, payroll (yay), audit on Thursday (yay)

Personal: Finals on Thursday and Friday, Register for classes on Friday, payday (YAY!!!), dance class on Saturday,

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on May. 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Work and try to get everything packed for the move. I'll probably try to take some boxes to the new house. I also have 3 boxes that need to be dropped off at Good Will. At some point I need to go to the post office to get our new keys and fill out change of address forms

deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this

I forgot, I also have to paint Steph's toenails blue.  I told her that if she told me she had to poo and actually made it to the potty in time, I would paint them blue with Piggy Paint (non toxic polish for kids).  Since it was just before bed last night, she gets them done tonight.

leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 6, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I'm leaving work in half an hour to go get some fillings at the dentist :-( I am DREADING it and this morning is of course flying by! figures

The rest of the week at work is stressful because I'm still training and it's extremely overwhelming and sometimes confusing.

The rest of the week at home is probably yard work.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 6, 2013 at 7:29 PM
I have some overtime scheduled this week. Saturday I plan on going to the gym and cooking my mothers day meal (I'm working on mothers day).
christaberk
by Christa on May. 6, 2013 at 8:17 PM
Stressful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
boshs1andonly
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:19 PM

pretty crazy.

workwise we have a product launch coming up and we've got several consults this week. 

home- i'm helping my sister move from CO to MD in a couple of weeks and we're nowhere near ready lol. the military is taking its time getting us the money so we can't even make arrangments for the movers yet even though we're supposed to be out of here in like 10 days. 

boshs1andonly
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:20 PM

moving sucks so much doesn't it? lol. i just finished moving to a new place in Nov. and now I'm helping my sister pack her stuff then drive her car 23 hours. fun times 

Quoting trfgirl56701:

Work and try to get everything packed for the move. I'll probably try to take some boxes to the new house. I also have 3 boxes that need to be dropped off at Good Will. At some point I need to go to the post office to get our new keys and fill out change of address forms

JeremysMom
by Member on May. 6, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I am completely slammed at work. Tomorrow morning I need to figure out how to be at three places at once. Well, not literally but it would be nice. I have a huge project tomorrow afternoon. Wednesday and Thursday, I will be assisting at two projects. On Thursday and Friday, I have to do a follow up visit with the people I mentor. 

At work, it is a little calmer. We skipped scouts tonight because there was just no way of making it. On Thursday, I will be going to my sister's pinning ceremony. She will be graduating from a Dental Hygienist program.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)