Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pretty Crappy Day Already!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM
  • 3 Replies

Nothing better than getting a text from your boss at 7:30am and it saying "call me when you get in."  Then having him rip into you because something you have been doing the entire time an employee is trying to tell him I havent been doing at all.  I HATE working with men!!!!!!!!!!  I have been thrown under the bus so many times lately by these guys.  I am sick of it and ready to look for a new job at this point.  I have bent over backwards for these guys in the past year and this is how I get treated.  They can gladly take my job and do it themselves.  Good luck getting your paychecks, your child support paid, and your insurance.  I do all the bookwork for 4 business you boss owns and bend overbacks to make sure shit is done.  I work more hrs than all these guys.  I work almost 60 hrs a week or better getting stuff done for them.  I miss tiime with my family for them.  And it is harder know then it was before because hubby is away at school for the next 13 weeks.  I am so fed up with busting my ass for guys and trying to help them out and they want to "THROW ME UNDER THE BUS" so to say.  UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I wish this day was over.  Sorry for the long vent.

by on May. 7, 2013 at 9:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Marti123
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 3:32 PM
I am so sorry. I hope things get better!!
deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Sorry you're having it rough.  Tell them where they can shove all the extra crap you do.  Or at least do it in your head.  You might get fired if you say it out loud.

the3Rs
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Sorry.  I feel your pain with working with some major a**holes. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)