Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My small change for 3 weeks? Drink 3 of my water bottles worth of water EVERY DAY! 

After 21 days, it should be a habit and I can move on to another small change. 

I will take suggestions.

by on May. 7, 2013 at 12:24 PM
Replies (11-15):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 8:03 PM
You can do it! I keep water with me at all times. I think rewarding yourself with coffee is a great idea.
calsmom62
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM
Good for you I've been trying yo drink more water, and uts hard because i dont get thirsty. I do drink alot of black coffee.....
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on May. 8, 2013 at 8:37 AM

You can do it. I try to keep a bottle of water with me all the time. Sometimes I'll have a cappuccino in the morning (talk about empty calories lol) or a sugar free Red Bull after lunch. I'll try to have a glass of milk for dinner.

Jackson's the same way with running off with my drinks. I don't know how many water bottles he's taken off with but they usually end up with something stuffed in it, like the label or rocks lol.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 9:55 AM

I use the reusable ones, so there is no label and she has a hard time getting the lid off to put stuff in, but it's a big game to her.  If I get a new one, that goes away, too.  Maybe I'll just start drinking random glasses of water at the sink.

Quoting trfgirl56701:

You can do it. I try to keep a bottle of water with me all the time. Sometimes I'll have a cappuccino in the morning (talk about empty calories lol) or a sugar free Red Bull after lunch. I'll try to have a glass of milk for dinner.

Jackson's the same way with running off with my drinks. I don't know how many water bottles he's taken off with but they usually end up with something stuffed in it, like the label or rocks lol.

deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Starting on first bottle for today!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)