Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Working Moms Working Moms

Chocolate?

Posted by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:17 PM
  • 15 Replies

Is my child the only one who isn't big on chocolate?  She doesn't mind chocolate chip cookies, prefers sugar cookies.  Does NOT like chocolate milk or hot cocoa.  Likes chocolate cupcakes, prefers yellow. 

My mom laughs and says that's not normal. 

This is the same kid who requested green beans as a special treat. (huh?)

by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
christyg
by on May. 7, 2013 at 3:18 PM

My daughter did not like chocolate until she was about 10 years old. He older brothers cashed in at Halloween when she would give it all away :)

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:53 PM
I don't really like chocolate and never have. I prefer vanilla.
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 7, 2013 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
One day when ds was 3 he begged to have broccoli and carrots with ranch for dessert
calsmom62
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2013 at 10:56 PM
I have two kids who prefer yellow cake , vanilla pudding and snickerdoodles over chocolate versions. The other two love dark chocolate in any form. I'm not a big choc fan, , would rather have roast beef and mashed potatoes.
Nighttiger
by Ashley on May. 7, 2013 at 10:58 PM

DS loves chocolate, but hates anything gummy. Fruit snacks? No way! Gummy worms? Yuck. He really doesn't like cheap chocolate either. Only the good chocolate :)

trfgirl56701
by Melissa on May. 8, 2013 at 8:24 AM

I'm not big on chocolate anymore either. DS could take it or leave it. His favorite would be M&Ms though

mamabear0791
by Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:11 AM

My DD wasn't too fond of chocolate. She didn't like the headaches it gave her. She is 19 now, and only likes chocolate occasionally - and then the simpler, the better. But that's fine with me - leaves more of what I like!

Babujai
by Bronze Member on May. 9, 2013 at 2:35 PM

My little one always prefers strawberry milk and ice-cream to chocolate.  He's almost 8.  When I was pregnant with him, I knew he wasn't a girl because those were the only 9 months of my life that I didn't crave chocolate.

MrsPeterkin
by on May. 9, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Some people just don't like chocolate, =)

deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 3:06 PM

When I was pregnant, I could NOT eat anything that had tomato in it.  No ketchup, no pasta sauce, nothing.  I figured my daughter would HATE tomatoes.  Nope.  She loves anything with tomato.

Quoting Babujai:

My little one always prefers strawberry milk and ice-cream to chocolate.  He's almost 8.  When I was pregnant with him, I knew he wasn't a girl because those were the only 9 months of my life that I didn't crave chocolate.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN