Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BORED!

Posted by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM
  • 5 Replies

So, yesterday I had a small surgery but I took today as ETO just as extra recovery day. I feel good and haven't had any pain medicine yet today. I am SO BORED!  There is nothing worth while on TV. I've already read some of my book and took a nap. Had some CM time. My hubby should be home for lunch soon, so that's something.

There's plenty for me to do at home...price garage sale stuff, work on our flex spending claims (boring!), and I've been meaning to update my electronic photo frame. But I know if my hubby was home, he'd be a bump on a log in front of the TV, so I am not overly anxious to be too productive, kwim? There aren't too many days I can get away with this. 

I guess I am so used to running around like a crazy woman and having people around all the time that I don't know what to do when it's just me!

by on May. 8, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Try just sleeping?  I would love a day to sleep!  Hope everything continues well with your recovery!

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 8, 2013 at 12:56 PM
Enjoy the day off!
rissarin
by Gold Member on May. 8, 2013 at 10:23 PM
I feel like that on days off, too. ;)
Nighttiger
by Ashley on May. 8, 2013 at 10:56 PM

Hopefully you enjoyed some of it! I'm the same way. If I'm sitting still and at home alone (which happened for the first time in more than a year on Sunday for 1 hour), I feel like I have to be productive. My to do list is so long.

Marti123
by Platinum Member on May. 9, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Glad things went well, and hope you had a restful, non-productive day.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)