Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I took my new baby out and made a visit

Posted by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:29 AM
  • 7 Replies
1 mom liked this

I took my new baby out this morning,a 1970 Chevelle and it was the first time I took it out.I am impressed and now have a dream car I always wanted.My kids were with me too.Plus I made a visit to an aunt and uncle of mine.Made a visit to see my Aunt Carla and Uncle Charlie,my Aunt Carla had this OMG look on her face after seeing my new chic bob cut hair do and she said it was nice.I told her this was Wendsday when it was done,I am keeping it and let her run her fingers through it.My Uncle Charlie,could not reconize me at first and told me I looked great.Then my Uncle Charlie saw my Chevelle and I took him for a ride in it.Wanted to know what is under the hood,Showed him the 572 big block after opening the hood and wondered why it was fast.I have a couple minor bugs to fix that are simple to fix to the Chevelle.

by on May. 11, 2013 at 11:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 11, 2013 at 12:16 PM

Very cool!

Nighttiger
by Ashley on May. 11, 2013 at 12:17 PM

Glad you had a nice drive :)

angelicav12
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Even did a burnout on the driveway of my Aunt Carla and Uncle Charlie's driveway.My Uncle Charlie said go for it.He had a little problem with a 350 Chevy of his,headbolt did not want to torque down and he was glad it was a simple fix.Had oil in the bolt hole,anyony knows liquids can't be compressed taking their shape in anything.

flutter523
by Tracy on May. 11, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Fun!
angelicav12
by Member on May. 11, 2013 at 3:20 PM

Finished up the Chevelle on Wendsday,was in for a front end alignment and nothing but good news.The camber was on the money and had to adjust the toe a little bit.Here is my new hair do looks  like and fell in love with the look seeing the picture

http://womenshair.about.com/od/celebritystyle/ig/Celebrity-Bob-Haircuts/Jenny-McCarthy.htm

christaberk
by Christa on May. 11, 2013 at 6:22 PM
Cool!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 12, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Awesome!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)