Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How odd!

Posted by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:12 PM
  • 10 Replies
Nice but very unexpected. My oldest stepdaughter called today to say happy Mother's Day. She has NEVER done that before, even when she lived with us.
by on May. 12, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
flutter523
by Tracy on May. 13, 2013 at 7:43 AM
Maybe she's growing up?
leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 13, 2013 at 11:04 AM

that's sweet!

MsMimna
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 11:33 AM

That's very nice....had to make you feel Good :)) 

dmorris14
by Member on May. 13, 2013 at 2:48 PM

My 24 year old stepson and DIL stopped by to wish me a Happy Mother's day.  That was a first too!!  They even brought flowers for me!!  I'm sure my DIL had some input, but either way... it made my day. 

mickstinator
by on May. 13, 2013 at 4:32 PM

aw, that is very sweet. glad she acknowledged your involvement in her life. : )

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2013 at 6:30 PM
That's great! Maybe being pregnant (if she's the one who's pregnant) has made her appreciate you more.
deccaf
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2013 at 7:13 PM
The other one is pregnant. The funny thing is that I've been in her life for 15 years, with dh being the only "parent" around (her mom lives across the country), she never did anything and I never expected anything. She has a mother, I never tried to take that title. I helped raise her. Even when she was pregnant, she didn't do anything like this. I just wonder what brought it on.

Quoting cjsmom1:

That's great! Maybe being pregnant (if she's the one who's pregnant) has made her appreciate you more.

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM
That is weird, I don't even know.

Quoting deccaf:

The other one is pregnant. The funny thing is that I've been in her life for 15 years, with dh being the only "parent" around (her mom lives across the country), she never did anything and I never expected anything. She has a mother, I never tried to take that title. I helped raise her. Even when she was pregnant, she didn't do anything like this. I just wonder what brought it on.

Quoting cjsmom1:

Nighttiger
by Ashley on May. 13, 2013 at 10:33 PM

That was very nice of her 

Medusa686
by Bronze Member on May. 14, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Thats a nice thought.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)