Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's Friday!

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:07 AM
  • 2 Replies

I'm so glad that the work week is almost over. DS was up late last night. He just wouldn't settle down and then when he finally did I couldn't fall asleep. I was up until almost 2 am :( Not fun when my alarm starts going off at 5 am.

On a higher note: last night DS signed thirsty when he wanted a drink! I was so excited since we'd just started showing it to him on Wednesday during his speech appointment. I pretty much made a complete fool out of myself by clapping, saying yay and telling him I was so proud of him. I guess I'll have to up the craziness when he does start speaking more lol. He hasn't really mimiced any sounds since his first appointment but we keeping pushing him. One thing we've noticed is that sometimes he'll completely avoid eye contact which makes it hard.

DS spent the night at my inlaw's Tuesday (DH and I went to the Taylor Swift concert) My mil said that he woke up around midnight so she asked if he wanted something to drink. She told me she swore he said "I don't want that right now"

At some point this weekend I'll need to work on unpacking more stuff. It feels like our stuff has multiplied since we put it into the garage and the pile of boxes feels like it's overwhelming me lol. I'm basically going to take it one box at a time and get rid of the stuff that we don't need or use anymore.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on May. 24, 2013 at 9:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
deccaf
by Group Admin on May. 24, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Yay! Glad to hear speech therapy is doing good! And I understand about the boxes.  We had a crazy move with DD being born early and all.  It took us FOREVER to get things unpacked!

cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 24, 2013 at 7:51 PM

It's great that he's found a way to communicate, even if it isn't with words. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)