Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Tattletale, Pitcher, Princess and Spider Monkey

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM
  • 4 Replies

During the week I watch my bro's kids; Aidian (6), Aurora (3) and Anson (2). Going from one DS (2) to 4 kids is definitely challenging some times. The only one that didn't end up in timeout was my niece, the boys were all put in at least twice. Yesterday DS was in no mood for anyone to play with his toys (unless it was one of his "bikes") and started throwing toys and hitting -sigh- He actually hit my niece right next to her eye when he threw a book :( Aidian is a great kid but he was testing his limits yesterday and kept tattling to me about every little thing.

The kids go to bed between 730 and 8 and I swear I was in there every 10 minutes telling them to stop playing and lay down. I think they were all asleep by 830. DS doesn't usually go to bed until 9 so he wasn't helping much. At around 2 I woke up to someone crying so I went to the spare bedroom. I guess Aidian had a bad dream and kept pointing to the corner of the bedroom. I finally got him calmed down and back to sleep about 10 minutes later (guess I need to find my spare nightlight) Right after I fell back to sleep Anson woke up crying so I went back to comfort him. I swear when he's upset the child is like a spider monkey lol. He just clung to me for about 15 minutes. Needless to say I didn't get too much sleep last night. Here's hoping that tonight goes a little easier and Auntie gets some sleep.

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
by on May. 29, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
leahbeah143
by Leah on May. 29, 2013 at 10:04 AM

yikes! I hope tonight goes more smoothly!

flutter523
by Tracy on May. 29, 2013 at 10:56 AM
Hope tonight is better. Maybe a nap is in order today
cjsmom1
by Platinum Member on May. 29, 2013 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Love the title of the post. With that said you are an amazing sister to help your brother so much. Hopefully they all behave today and sleep tonight.
trfgirl56701
by Melissa on May. 29, 2013 at 11:11 AM

That would be wonderful. I might be able to convince a friend of mine to keep DS occupied for a half hour before my brother drops off the kids.

Quoting flutter523:

Hope tonight is better. Maybe a nap is in order today

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)